Why I believe Camping World Stole from me and lied about it.

So they finally cave and realize that maybe they were wrong or maybe they just decided it wasn't worth $300 to argue with me.

So I go an pick up my trailer, get it home and WHAT THE HECK!


Note how my little blue sliders were nicely left behind.
Nice thieves huh! Almost like they intended to replace the shelves.


Two of my shelves are missing from my refrigerator. 
So I call my Service guy "Dave" (useless) and tell him.
He says something like 'let me get to the bottom of this'.

It's pretty obvious to anyone with a brain what happened.
Some tech or salesman needed to shelves for a unit. They didn't have any in stock so they took the ones from my trailer (very nicely keeping the screws and my sliders safe) and were going to replace them. For one reason or another that didn't happen. Maybe I picked up my trailer before he got the chance. 

But Nope, they "Asked" everyone and they couldn't find them so it's not their problem. They didn't take my shelves and they aren't responsible.

Wow, what a bunch of losers.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH CAMPING WORLD OF WOODSTOCK GA.

THEY LIE, STEAL, MAKE A MESS OF YOUR TRAILER AND DON'T ACCEPT ANY BLAME.